OPEN BOAT TRIPS FOR 2023 - FULL DAY AND EXTENDED TRIPS
April 29 – Jun 4
(Departs from Greenport, NY)
1PM-7PM (Sat, Sun)
Jun 5-Aug 31
SUMMER PORGIES & SEA BASS (IN SEASON)
1PM-8PM (Sat, Sun)
Sep 1 – Nov 12
BLOCK ISLAND – PORGIES, SEA BASS, COD
5AM – 3PM Daily
Oct 15 – Nov 12
By Charter Only
5AM – 3PM
*Inshore fishing refers to all local Montauk waters, Peconic and Gardiners Bays
Apr 29-Aug 31
$4,400 (full boat)
$4,200 (full boat)
*Spring/Summer Weekday charter special: $3,500 up to 35 people, and $100/person over 35.
**Additional charge of $110/person over 40 (4/29-8/31) and $140/person over 30 (9/1-11/12)
- Rates DO NOT INCLUDE fishing tackle, tip for the mates or fish cleaning service. Those are additional.
- Payment in full is required to book group trips.
- Trips cancelled due to weather will be rescheduled. Cancellations will be at the Captain’s discretion.
- Loaner rod/reel and bait included in the fare. Tackle is available on board for purchase. You are welcome use your own equipment.
WHAT TO BRING
- Soft soled shoes only (no hard soled footwear allowed on deck)
- Sun block
- Rain gear
- Cold drinks
- Any prescribed medications
- Your favorite food to eat when on the water
- Safety first – you will receive an on board safety briefing prior to departure.
- No smoking (in cabin), drugs or hard alcohol permitted on-board. No exceptions.
- No GPS or other position indicating equipment allowed on board.
- Catch fish and come again!